Benefits of Joining BNI
Top 5 Reasons for Joining BNI
- Members make more money through increased referrals.
- Increased exposure to quality professionals and their extended networks that can help you grow your business through referrals.
- Your fellow BNI Chapter members are your virtual sales force. Throughout the week they carry your business card and are ready to refer business to you.
- Seat Exclusivity. Only one business professional per category allowed in each group. This means no one else is competing with you for business.
- Members have regular opportunities to hone their marketing elevator pitch and business presentation skills.
Additional Benefits of Joining BNI
Good referrals offer the opportunity to do business with someone who is in the market to buy your product or service. Although not a guaranteed sale, a good referral is an open door to discuss your business with someone who is interested in your product or service. Each member knows several people. This extended network is a rich data base of potential business available to members of BNI. So here why why you should consider joining our chapter:
- Increase your client base
- Make lasting business relationships
- Increased exposure to many other people and businesses.
- Substantially increased referrals.
- Tools to network more effectively, including an orientation CD giving the “Formula for Success” in BNI, a badge, vinyl card holder to carry members’ business cards, referral slips, marketing materials for your chapter and much, much more.
- Participation in up to 52 networking meetings per year.
- Bi-monthly newsletters with educational material on networking, public speaking, and business.
- Participation in business trade shows (where you’ll have an opportunity to market your chapter and your business).
- Free periodic workshops on networking.
- And much, much more!!!