Easy Accessibiilty Solutions by Ellsworth LLC
Accessibility & Home Care Products
1 Corporate Drive
Windsor Locks, CT 06096
We have supplied the Greater Hartford area with medical supplies and personal accessibility service for over 30 years. We get to know our customers well to better serve them.
These days, with so much business conducted online, it’s harder to get to know our customers, but our goal is the same: to know and understand you so we can serve you better. I’d also like you to know more about me, my family and our business.
- Ellsworth Medical Surgical Supplies LLC was established by my Grandmother Eleanor Sadoski in 1981.
- Since 1992 my mother and partner Maggie Cosker has been and still operates Ellsworth Medical in Windsor, CT shopping plaza. (www.ellsmed.com)
- I was introduced to the company in 2005.
- Ease was formally established in January of 2015 to help streamline our services and separate our durable medical equipment (DME) retail location from the accessible division of our company.
- I am a Veteran of the United States Navy.
- I earned a degree in Communications from Central Connecticut State University.
- I reside in East Granby, Connecticut with my wife, Elise, and sons, Mason and Grady.
- My wife and I are proud to give back to our community personally and professionally: Elise is a Social Worker for the Town of Farmington and I am a Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS).
Brian was so honestly concerned with my well-being, I knew I’d be in good hands.